News & Notes…
Visit our Church’s Schedule of Activities page for upcoming dates of events.
Edgefield Baptist Church is committed to the health and safety of its congregants, and staff, and will be following local, state, and CDC recommendations for resuming corporate gatherings with-in its church campus.
We will have a phased-approach in returning to church activities over the next several months.
• Beginning Sunday, May 24, we will resume on-campus Sunday Worship, beginning at 10 am.
• There will be no Nursery/Pre-School care available on Sunday, May 24.
• Sunday Worship will continue to be streamed on Facebook Live for the foreseeable future.
• Nursery/Pre-School, during Sunday Worship, will be available beginning on Sunday, May 31.
• On-campus Sunday School classes will resume on Sunday, June 7, at the discretion of each class.
• On-campus Wednesday night activities will resume on Wednesday, August 5.
Social distancing protocols, and recommendations, are posted at each church entrance, as is hand sanitizer, and tissues. Please practice safe distancing, at all times, when on the church campus.
Feeding Music City prepares meals monthly @ EBC for the homeless. If you would like to help out contact Christy Wilson for more details.
Rejoice School of Ballet empowers youth to realize their potential by training, nurturing & celebrating dancers from diverse racial, socioeconomic & cultural backgrounds. Classes meet @ EBC weekly during the school year and you can visit their website for more information.
Primm’s Tae Kwon Do Classes are held at EBC on Mondays from 6:15-8:45pm and Fridays from 3:15-7:00pm. Visit http://primmstkd.com/ for more information about class registration and fees.